Chủ Nhật, 9 tháng 8, 2009

One Thing I Like To Do

One Thing I Like To Do
Vanh Khuyen

I don’t do a lot of things
Sad day, joyful day
Even me, I don’t have a hint

I may do
Because I need to
I may do
Because someone wants to
But rarely
That’s the thing I want to do

Wandering around life without aim
Graduated from school
Got married one day
I just did because other did the same

Till today
I recognized one thing I like to do without any force
I struggled if I don’t have
I missed so much if I don’t do
The thing is talking to you.

You make me laugh lovely
Your being humble joins me
I feel like I love you dearly for a long time.

So now
If people ask me
I know how to show I have lived
By talking to you in the way we do together.

With you and beside you peacefulness always has
The very thing I like to do.

Không có nhận xét nào: