Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 8, 2009

Missing You

Missing You
Vành Khuyên

I woke up in the middle of the night
Didn't feel fine
I missed you, missed you so much
With everything we had last night.

I knew you were overwhelmed
For all I said
Although everything was the truth
And nothing meant to make you sad

If I can say over and over again
One thing I would with passion
I love you, love you so bad
I wished we could be together

The more I thought
The more I tried to be strong
Love didn't make me afraid
If the love belonged ( to me)

Time to share
Time so precious
I seemed knowing you for a long time
For the only soulmate I searched.

I can write poems
But can't stand making you cry
I can be away from you
To protect you if you were not mine

Just to show I love you
Love means freedom
Love and be loved
Not try to hurt any soul

Trust and confidence will come
At the end of the road, I believe
Because I trust myself so much
And the love for you is my honestỵ

I love you, Richard

Không có nhận xét nào: