Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 8, 2009

Lonely Star

Lonely Star
Vanh Khuyen

Lonely star
That’s what I am people see from afar
No hope, no joy in life
Just floating so far

Always wish to have someone to hold
Often get someone who doesn’t want to be told
Couldn’t be myself
No matter how hard I have tried in this world

Days passing by
Felt emptiness inside
Some day just want to scream so loud
But ironically among all existing, still wish just only feeling was never taken away

No longer need somebody
Right at the time somebody hangs around
Seem playing and challenging my patience
I am so tired of it, hesitate coming nearer

Lonely star is who I am
I don’t know if you are the same
Speaking of the truth, join me
Never be late to stay, turn us no longer lonely stars

Wherever you are.

Không có nhận xét nào: