Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 2, 2010

Don't Touch My Sorrows.

Don't Touch My Sorrows.
Vành Khuyên

Please don't touch my sorrows
They were so deep in my heart
If you try to feel them
You are trying to break all up

Please don't ever try to touch my sorrows
Even I smile or cry
All my sorrows are still there in the same place
Either I hide or show them my way

Sorrows as you can say, as sadness
To me, they are just the other side of happiness
You smile on something one day
You may cry on exactly the same thing the next day.

So it is not easy to say
Please don't touch my sorrows as you did the other days
I didn't cry but I felt so bad
For unpleasantness you created even unintentionally

Believe in me
I don't try to touch yours
So please don't touch mine
Our hearts seem no door for each other's

Because I have no more feeling for you, Darling.

Không có nhận xét nào: